EHR: Employee Snapshot Link Select Different Employee is Not Refreshed After Viewing Summary Details
(Doc ID 2593229.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee snapshot when using the Link Select Different Employee, and then viewing different summary information, closes the Summary Tile and then trying to use the link to select different employee, the user is not returned to the List of Employees but the Employee Summary for the last employee accessed is displayed.
Each time the user clicks on Select Different Employee the List of Employees should be displayed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in to PS
2. Select Employee Snapshot, Select an Employee from the list
3. Select a Tile such as Licenses and Certificates from the Summary, and then close it
4. Use the Link to Select a Different Employee
5. Select the Same Employee from list
6. From the Summary click on the Performance Tile and then Close it
7. Use the Link to Select a Different Employee
8. The User is not returned to the Employee List, instead the Employee Summary for the Employee is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document