Getting PeopleCode Error when clicking on "Post Award" on Award Event page if buyer has Blank ShipTo ID value.
(Doc ID 2593243.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the buyer has an empty Shipto ID value, the system throws a series of errors when the user clicks the "Post Award" button on the award events page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate Set up Financials/ Supply Chain > Common Defintion > User Preferences > Define User Preferences
2. Enter blank value to Shipto
3. Navigate : Set up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Buyer Setup
4. Enter blank value to Shipto
5. Create an event
6. Post the event
7. Make sure that the event has no ship to id populated
8. log into supplier Portal to bid on the event
9. Award the event to a PO after it is complete
10. Make sure that the event still does not populate the ship to id
11. Click post award
Issue : Getting below Errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document