The RFX document uploaded after the closing date is not available on the Supplier Portal.
(Doc ID 2593257.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user uploads the RFX document after the event closing date, the supplier receives the new RFX document in the email notification but is not available in the Bidder / Supplier on the Supplier Portal.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Event
2. Uncheck the Allow Split Analysis Review check box in Event Settings and Options Section
3. Add an item
4. Click Invite bidders and select Public Event
5. Save the Event
6. Add an RFx Document
7. Post the Event
8. Login as Supplier
9. Create bid by entering the price
10. Log in EMPLOYEE portal
11. Edit the Event
12. Change the End Date to Current Date
13. Click the event comment and Attachment link
14. Click Biddeer RFX Document link
15. Upload new RFx Document and select include check box
16. Save Event by selecting Yes option to send the latest attachments to the bidders
17. Supplier receives the email with the updated RFx document
18. Login as Supplier in Supplier Portal
19. Select the Event
20. Click Event Comments and Attachment
Issue : New RFx Document not shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document