Updates To Instructions Text Do Not Appear On the Fluid Mode Candidate Gateway 'Apply For Job' Start Page; However the Same Updates Do Appear On the Classic Mode Candidate Gateway 'Apply For Job' Start Page
(Doc ID 2593722.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After saving changes to the Text Catalog, then testing the Fluid Mode Candidate Gateway, the changes are not seen on the start page of the Job Application.
However the intended changes are showing up on the Classic Mode Candidate Gateway.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as PS with Peoplesoft Admin Role
2. Go to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Text Catalog and Notepad > Maintain Text Catalog
3. Search for Text ID = HRAM_CE_INSTR_TXT.
4. Add an effective-dated row with the desired text to the existing TEXT field.
6. Go to the Fluid Mode Self Service > Recruiting > Careers > View All Jobs > JOBID = #### > Apply for Job
7. Observe that the desired text does not appear
8. Go to the Classic Mode Self Service > Recruiting > Careers > View All Jobs > JOBID = #### > Apply for Job
9. Observe that the desired text does appear
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document