ELA9.2: While Activating Lease Amendment Getting "Invalid row number 2 for class Rowset method GetRow. (2,263)" Error
(Doc ID 2594088.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Lease is added with multiple Lease options (on 'Options and Critical Dates' tab), and later an amendment is done to delete few rows from both Schedule of Payment (on 'Financial Terms' tab) & Lease options (on 'Options and Critical Dates' tab) , then getting a Peoplecode error while activating the lease amendment.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Payable operating lease was created with multi line base rent under financial terms - all for same month - schedule 1st of each month
2. Multiple lease options on 'Options and Critical Dates' tab is added
3. Amendment is created - Amendment type 'Correction' - reason 'Data entry Error'
4. Delete few lines from Schedule of payments grid on Financials Terms page.
5. Similarly delete few lines from lease options as well.[Note: Number of lines deleted here has to be less than that of number of lines deleted from Schedule of Payments ]
6. Activate lease amendment. Then click 'OK' the default message for amendment.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document