EAP: Voucher with Non-GST Item Saved as Reverse Charge Applicable
(Doc ID 2594180.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reverse Charge checkbox is checked (and greyed out) when a non GST item is specified on the Voucher line.
1. Create a Regular Voucher for a GST enabled Business Unit.
2. Specify an Item with as GST applicable and Reverse Charge applicable.
3. Click on the 'Goods and Service Tax'(GST) hyperlink on the Invoice line.
4. Reverse Charge checkbox is checked correctly and all tax components show up correctly.
5. Go back to the invoice line and change the Item to a non GST applicable Item.
6. Click on the 'Goods and Service Tax(GST) hyperlink on the invoice line.
- All tax components are blanked out except the fields under the grid : SAC,HSN,Reverse Charge (GST).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document