ECM: Transaction Amount is Not Correct for Payables Transaction on Semi-Manual Reconciliation Page When the Rate is Set as Transaction Table
(Doc ID 2594181.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transaction Amount is not correct for AP Transaction on Semi-Manual Reconciliation page when the Rate is set as Transaction Table. This happens when the Bank GL BU Currency is different from Default Bank Currency and Payment Currency
1) Bank Currency is EUR.
2) Create a Voucher with Amount = 1000 RON.
3) Run Pay Cycle and generate payment.
4) Dispatch the payment in Financial Gateway - Payment amount = 214.78 EUR.
5) Open the Semi-Manual Reconciliation page.
6) Search the AP transaction.
7) Select Rate = Transaction table.
- Transaction Amount is 1000.02 RON instead of 1000 RON.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document