EEX 9.2: Period End Accrual Delete Page Grid Displays A Blank Row
(Doc ID 2594621.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Period End Accrual Delete Page displays a blank row occasionally, depending on the search criteria.
1. Navigate to Travel and Expenses > Process Expenses > Period End Accrual Processing
2. Select the Accrual Options to create expense accounting lines for a business unit.
3. Navigate to Travel and Expenses > Process Expenses > Period End Accrual Delete
4. Enter the date of the first day after the accounting date used when the accruals were created and click the search button.
5. A blank expense accounting line appears at the top of the grid.
The Period End Accrual Delete Page should not display a blank row.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document