Subject and Course Options Appeared as Display Only in Instructor/Adivsor Table, Approved Course Page.
(Doc ID 2594692.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions Release 9.2, when user attempting to add new effective dated row for academic organization table and checked "Edit Instructor Against = Instructor Advisor" and " Assigned Instructor By Subject & Courses". User not able to select the subject and course under Instructor/Advisor Table , Approved Courses page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Main Menu > Set Up SACR > Foundation Tables > Academic Organization Table
- Search Academic Organization
- Add New Effective Dated Row
- Enable Edit Instructor Against = Instructor Advisor
- Assign Instructor By = Subject and Course
- Save the Changes
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Instructor/Advisor Information > Instructor/Advisor Table
- Search Instructor/Advisor ID
- Click On Approved Courses Tab
- Enter Acad Org Value , Subject and Course
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Schedule New Course
- Enter Institution, Term , Subject Area and Catalog Nbr
- Click on Meetings tab
- Click on ID Lookup Icon
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document