EEX 9.2 : Getting Error "The current user has no authorization to access this report" While Trying To Edit a Saved Expense Report in Fluid Expenses
(Doc ID 2594773.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error "The current user has no authorization to access this report." while trying to edit a saved Expense Report in Fluid Expenses
1. Login to PIA
2. Click Expenses Tile
3. Click on My Expense Report tile
4. Select an expense report from the queue by click on it
5. Click on the More action button to edit a line
6. Select the line to edit by checking the check box
7. Click on the More action again to open the expense line in update mode
8. Update the expense line
9. Click on Save
--Note that after saving, the user is on the Expense Entry tile but the navigation on the side page to go back is pointing to the same tile the user is already on
10: Click on the Expense Entry
- Getting Error : The current user has no authorization to access this report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document