GP UK - GPGB_PEN_EN Issue With Rehired Employees Who Are Opted Out
(Doc ID 2594896.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After solution for bug 29493339 (PUM 31) was applied, there's a new issue in case of Inter Company Transfer.
1. Select terminated employee and rehire back into same pay group
2. Ensure payroll results are present in first calendar group since rehire
3. Run GPGB_PEN_EN for employee
4. Expect POSTPONEMENT event to be added since employee is treated as a new
starter for AE
5. Run payroll and finalise.
6. Identify next payroll for same pay group
7. Add an Intercompany transfer row effective start date of 6.
8. Run calendar group of new pay group where period begin and end date
contain the date at 7.
9. Ensure payroll results present in new calendar group
10. Run GPGB_PEN_EN for employee in final mode
11. Check GPGB_EE_PENSION ¿ Expect to see employee auto enrolled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document