EAP 9.2: Payment Address Not Defaulting From PO When Copying to Voucher
(Doc ID 2595072.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Address not defaulting from purchase order. Payments address seq is not defaulted from the purchase order even when supplier location option (select to copy from Purchase Order instead of Supplier Default Location) is selected on Payable Definition
It is expected that the payment address should be selected properly from the purchase order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation to business unit options SetUp Financials / Supply chain – Business Unit Related – Payables – Payables Definition
2. Verify the AP BU US001
3. Navigation to suppliers Suppliers – Supplier Information – Add/Update - Suppliers
4. Update the supplier to add a new address
5. Navigation to purchase orders Purchasing – Purchase Orders – Add/Updates POs
6. Create a purchase order with amount only for the supplier above (00000000XX)
7. Click on supplier details
8. Update Supplier Address to 2
9. Navigation to vouchers Accounts Payable – Vouchers – Add/Update – Regular Entry
10. Create new Voucher and select supplier above
11. Copy PO - Address isn’t Updated (even after clicking save)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document