Personalize Grid Display By Adding A Drop Down Field To Sort Area Broken In 8.56
(Doc ID 2595288.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Campus Solution 9.2
When attempting to Personalize Enrollment Requirement Roster , the user gets kicked out and session is terminated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Curriculum Management > Enrollment Requirements > Post Enroll Req Checking > Enrollment Requirement Roster
2. Search and choose a result that has enrolled students (in order for the grid to appear)
3. In the Enrolled Student Grid display, choose Personalize
4. Select Drop / Approve Indicator (frozen) and Add it to the Sort Order box
5. Ok to save changes
6. Return to Search and attempt to bring up a roster
7. At this point a blank/white page is returned and the user's session is terminated
applied PT 8.56
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document