After Selecting a New Contract Version, the Purchase Order Is Not Getting Re-priced
(Doc ID 2595301.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After selecting a new contract version on purchase order contract page, the PO is not getting new price from contract new version.
1. Use version control for contracts.
2. Create a contract
3. Add a line with quantity 1 and price 1000.
4. Create a purchase order for that contract.
5. Add a new version to the contract.
6. Change the price to 2000 and save the contract.
7. Open the purchase order. A message is received saying that selecting the new version will re-price the line.
8. Select the new version.
9. The price has not been updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document