Approval Worklist Entry created for Requester instead of Approver for Item Approval Request.
(Doc ID 2595366.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Approval worklist entry is created for the requester instead of the approver for the item approval request.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Item Approval Workflow (Navigate : Setup Financials / Supply Chain > Install > Install Options > Overall)
2. Approver Setup VP1 > WENDYCHO
3. Enable worklist user option for both VP1 and WENDYCHO
4. Create the new role for the approver
5. Assign the role to WENDYCHO
6. Update the Role to Approval Rule Set (Item Approval) in App Designer
7. Login as VP1 and Create item (Navigate : Items > Configurable Item Templates > Item Add)
9. Navigate : Worklist > Worklist
Issue : Approval worklist entry is created for VP1 instead of WENDYCHO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document