Applied Fix 30063755 But PS_RECV_LN_SHIP.SHIP_QTY_STATUS Still Showing Wrong Information
(Doc ID 2595407.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even after applied fix 30063755 PS_RECV_LN_SHIP.SHIP_QTY_STATUS still showing wrong information.
Should be '1' (Qty OK) but RECVLOAD process saved as '3' (Under Shipment)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Item definition setup. Item 10000. The standard UOM is 'EA'
2. Go to Unit of Measure. Conversion to UOM = 'BOX' = 12
3. Supplier UOM is 'BOX'
4. Item definition setup. Item 10002. The standard UOM is 'EA'
5. Go to Unit of Measure. Conversion to UOM = 'BOX' = 12
6. Supplier UOM is also 'BOX'
7. Create PO, validate KK and Dispatch
8. Create Purchasing Receipt and Save. Navigation: SCM Integration > Create Transaction > Receiving > Purchasing Receiving
9. Move status to 'New' and Save. Navigation: SCM Integration > Transaction Error Handling > Maintain Transactions
10. Run PO_RECVLOAD
11. Go to Receipt page (Add/Update Receipts) and note that the Quantity Status = 'Passes Quantity Check'
12. Open the receipt at navigation: Purchasing > Receipts > Review Receipt Information > Receipt. Go to select the line and go to line status link. Qty Status = 'Qty OK'
13. Query "SELECT SHIP_QTY_STATUS FROM PS_RECV_LN_SHIP WHERE BUSINESS_UNIT = ‘XXXXX’ AND RECEIVER_ID = ‘XXXXXXXXXX’".
Note that SHIP_QTY_STATUS showing 3 (Under Shipment) and should be 1 (Passes Quantity Check).
14. When create Receipt Online. The SHIP_QTY_STATUS showing 1 (Correct).
The results should be the same when process by PO_RECVLOAD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document