Planning Cycle Process(PL_CYCLE) Abended at Step PL_LOAD_OPT.InOWeek.ChkIns when called From any job
(Doc ID 2595451.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supply Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Planning Cycle Process(PL_CYCLE) Abends at Step PL_LOAD_OPT.InOWeek.ChkIns when called From a JOB with below Error message ,
SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_PL_OCAL_TAO) violated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a new job with process name=PL_CYCLE
2. Set a new Run Control for the Load planning instance
3. Then setup a new Run Control for the PL_CYCLE.
4. Run the job you setup in the first step.
5. Process Abends at Step PL_LOAD_OPT.InOWeek.ChkIns
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document