E-PN: Push Notifications of Deleted Workflow Transactions Still Shows in the Actions Tab
(Doc ID 2595846.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A budget journal that was earlier submitted for approval was deleted by the Requestor before the Approver has a chance to approve, and yet the associated action notification didn't get deleted.
FSCM 9.2 PUM 31
The issue can be reproduced with :
1. Submitted a budget journal and the status shows it’s Pending for “Approval”
2. Logged in as the Approver and see the new journal got submitted.
3. Clicked on this link to approve and it displays as expected.
4. But the Approver doesn’t approve at this moment and logs off. Requestor logs in the meantime and deletes this same journal transaction.
5. Then, Approver logs in to approve/deny this time and he still sees them in the “Actions” tab even after the journal was deleted ready to be Approved or Denied.
6. The Approver still clicks on it thinking this journal still exists and gets the error:
An error occurred while attempting to display the selected transaction. Please contact administrator.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document