Fluid Requisition Header Attachment Page Is Blank When Editing The Requisition
(Doc ID 2596244.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new fluid requisition there is an option to enter header comments and attachment, however when trying to save this requisition then re-edit it, the add attachment page will be blank and there is no way to enter any requisition header attachment .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new eProcurement requisition using the fluid tile
2. Add any item and save the requisition.
3. Edit the requisition again.
4. Press on header attachment button.
5. Notice that the page is blank and there is no option to add any header attachment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document