In fluid Requisition One User's One Time Address Gets Defaulted on Other Users Requisition
(Doc ID 2596295.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In fluid requisition, when one user adds one time address and does not submit the requisition and when other users log in and try creating requisition they will have that address defaulted on their requisitions.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Log in as User A
2) Click on Requisition tile
3) Add a special request item
4) Click Checkout
5) Select the line for Mass Change
6) Select Add One Time address
7) Add address
8) This will add a row in PS_PV_MOB_ADDR_TBL table
9) Now do not submit the requisition
11) Log in using a different user, say User B
12) Select Requisition Tile
13) Add special item
15) View Schedule
16) One Time Address gets defaulted on other users requisition
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document