Issue In CDAC Calculation Due To Change In Formula CPF FM CDAC GC in Image 26
(Doc ID 2596478.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Singapore - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delivered change in formula CPF FM CDAC GC results in employees not having CDAC deductions calculated/deducted in the payroll process after inducing the below change as part of Image 26
AND VR[CPF VR PERM DATE] <= SY[SEGMENT BEGIN DATE]
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select an employee with employment Recod 0
2. Additional Assignment with emp rcd 1
3. Check the Identification Data SGP
4. Run the payroll of Sep 2016
5. Review the payroll result by calendar for September 2016
6. Add the Assignment Completion in October 18th 2016 on the Job data
7. Run the October payroll and check the FWL results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document