Apply Button is Disabled for Fixed Cost and Variable Cost Service Requisition When Accessing these two Pages from the Requisition Checkout Page
(Doc ID 2596829.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When landing on the Requisition special request page then pressing on Fixed Cost Service or Variable Cost Service, to add a requisition line and check out then pressing on the Item description link, system will transfer the user back to the Fixed Cost Service page to modify the item but the "Apply" button is disabled and couldn't apply any changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From the eProcurement requisition navigation page choose to land on the Special request page when creating a requisition.
2. Create a new eProcurement requisition.
3. System will land on the special request page as expected.
4. Press on Fixed Cost Service or Variable Cost Service and add all the item details.
5. Press add to cart then checkout.
6. From the check out page press on the item description link.
7. System will take the user to the Fixed Cost Service or Variable Cost Service page.
8. Notice that the "Apply" button is disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document