The Shift Hours Are Moved To the Right By One Day On Position Management Salary Plan Data When Viewing With Display-Only Access
(Doc ID 2596857.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Any UserID with Display-Only access to Position Management sees the hours data moved to the right by one day on the Position Information Salary Plan shift schedule.
What is entered and visible as Monday-Friday with Full Access, is showing as Tuesday-Saturday with Display-Only Access.
The same behavior does not occur when the UserID has Full Access.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as User with Full Access to Position Management
2. Go to Classic Home > Organization Development > Position Management > Maintain Positions
3. Add/Update Position Info >position #####> Position Information > Salary Plan
Result: The page shows shift days and hours as Monday - Friday
4. Login as User with Display-Only access to Position Management
5. Go to Classic Home > Organization Development > Position Management > Maintain Positions
6. Add/Update Position Info >same position as above Position Information > Salary Plan
Result: The page shows shift days and hours as Tuesday - Saturday
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document