E-SEC: Permissions Lists Not Saving When Adding Web Libraries or Component Interfaces
(Doc ID 2597168.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to save changes to permission lists. When a new row is added for additional Page access, Web Libs, or Component Interfaces, the permission list will not save. It appears that the changes are saved. The message bar at the top says "Saving Page" then disappears but if the user leaves the page and re-queries the permission list, the changes are not there.
1. Navigate to PeopleTools-> Security-> Permissions and Roles-> Permission Lists
2. Open a permission list
3. Select the Component Interfaces Tab
4. Add a new row
5. Enter the name of the Component Interface
6. Save the page
7. The page says "saving page"
8. Return to search
9. Open Permission List again and see the Component Interface was not added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document