Not all Comments are copied to a New Requisition when there are Multiple Comments on the Line.
(Doc ID 2597595.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Copy requisition, when there are multiple comments on the line, not all comments are copied to the new requisition
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Requisition with an Item
2. Enter Data and Click Add
3. Click Checkout
4. Click Bubble Icon to enter Comments
5. Enter Multiple Comments with Attachments ( Comment 1 with Two Attachments & Comment 2 with Two Attachments)
6. Click Submit (Requisition # 250 created)
7. Click My Requisitions
8. Click copy of Requisition # 250
9. Click Checkout
10. Click Comments Icon of line item
11. System shows only second comment with attachments
Issue 1: First comment & its attachments are not displayed
12. Click Submit
13. Click My Requisitions
14. Click Details of Requisition # 251
15. Click Comments
16. Two Comments are available
17. Go back to My Requisitions
18. Select View Print for Requisition #251
19. Click Yes
Issue 2 : Comment 1 is displayed at Header Comments section
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document