Incorrect Document Sign Warning Message displayed When Signing Process Declined Even if Not Signed by All Signers
(Doc ID 2597616.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a signer declines to sign during the DocuSign process and the signer is the last signer in the signing process, the process must subsequently be canceled in PeopleSoft. However, when the process is cancelled, an incorrect message displays
"The Signers Would not be notified by email since the document is already signed by all signers. (10421,364)" This message should only appear if all signers has signed the document and the signing status was ‘Signed’
- Navigate to Document Management Installations page:Supplier Contracts – Supplier Contracts Setup – Installation Options
- Click the Supplier Contract Management link.
- Select DocuSign in the Signature Method field.
- Navigate to Document Management page:Supplier Contracts – Create Contracts and Documents – Document Management
- Select Find an Existing Document (or create a new document).
- Select Purchasing Contract in the Source Transaction field.
- Click Search and Select a document.
- If the document is not Approved, click the Bypass Approvals button.
- Click the Prepare and Route for e-Signature button.
- Enter the signing details.
- Click the Send button.
- Sign using the first signer.
- Decline using the second signer.
- Click the Get e-Signature Status button.
- Since the document was declined, the signature process must be cancelled and re-routed. Click the Cancel Signature Process button
- Receiving a wrong message: "The Signers Would not be notified by email since the document is already signed by all signers. (10421,364)"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document