Accessibility - Modify A Person Add Name Secondary Page Title Showing As 'Name' Instead of 'Add Name'
(Doc ID 2597766.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Modify a Person/Add a Person when trying to add the name details of the employee, secondary page title showing as 'Name' instead of 'Add Name' in accessibility mode.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login PIA with Accessibility mode enabled.
2. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Modify a Person
3. Click on Add a New Value and click on Add.
4. Click on Add Name button in Biographical Details page.
5. Secondary page title where we add the name is showing as ‘Name’ instead of ‘Add Name’.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document