Accessibility - Tab Order Issue on Job Data Earnings Distribution Page
(Doc ID 2597793.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Accessibility mode, Tab order skips `Job Data, Employment Data, Benefits Program Participation' links in Job Data Earnings Distribution page before cursor focus moved to 'Save' button. In order to access the hyperlinks, need to go through all the fields on the page, including browser navigation path at the top before getting to the hyperlinks.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in PIA in accessibility mode.
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
3. Enter any Emplid and click on Search.
4. Click on 'Earnings Distribution' link from bottom of the page.
5. Click on Tab through each field until Save button.
6. Tab sequence order skip the `Job Data, Employment Data, Earnings Distribution' links before tab move to 'Save' button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document