ECM: Cash Forecast TR_CSH_FCST, CashFlow Locks Not Working on SQL Server
(Doc ID 2598244.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue is occurring on a SQL Server database.
An Intraday Worksheet is set up, and on the Cash Forecast Results page, the first column corresponding to the first timestamp is locked. The Sameday Bank Statement is updated for additional Cash Flows and Schedule Cash Forecast is run again.
The Cash Forecast Results shows that the first timestamp is locked but the amounts reflect the latest version of the Sameday Bank Statement.
1. Set up an Intraday Worksheet
2. Enter a Sameday Bank Statement
3. Run Schedule Cash Forecast process
4. On Cash Forecast Results, lock the first timestamp
5. Update Sameday Bank Statement
6. Run Schedule Cash Forecast process
7. Review Cash Forecast Results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document