Invalid Row Number Error (2,263) at Analyze Events Page
(Doc ID 2598323.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
Sourcing event has 2 collaboration groups in sequential order:
1. Technical with 3 collaborators in sequential order.
2. Financial with only one collaborator.
Technical collaborator 1 was able to complete analysis. When the next collaborator tried to login the below error message occurred.
Note: Two attachment type bid factors are created
Note: Seq Nbr 2 is assigned to the collaborator who is facing the issue. delete A0 to make the sequence number 2 for this collaborator.
1) Create a sourcing event with 1st version with Split Analysis Review selected in the Event Settings.
In the Invite Collaborators, add 2 collaborator groups: Technical with collaborator A2 and Financial with collaborator B1 and get it approved.
Do not submit any bids.
2) Create a new version (v 2) and submit 3 bids with different bidders A, B, C.
3) Create a new version (v 3) and submit bids with bidders A, B, D, E.
4) Once the Event Completion Date has reached, navigate to “Sourcing > Maintain Events > Analyze Events” and open the sourcing event. In the Go to field, select "Invite Collaborators".
5) In the Invite Collaborators page, add 2 new technical evaluators namely A2 and A3.
6) Hit Route to button.
7) Log in as A1 and go to Analyze Events page. Enter score for the attachment type bid factor. Recalculate and hit Complete Analysis button.
8) Log in as A2 and go to Analyze Events page. Enter the Sourcing event and hit search. The below error will pop up.
Invalid row number -1 for class Rowset method GetRow. (2,263) AUC_ANALYZE.HEADER.AnalyzeHdrUI.OnExecute Name:_unHideColumn PCPC:82107 Statement:921
Called from:AUC_ANALYZE.HEADER.AnalyzeHdrUI.OnExecute Name:Populate Statement:735
Called from:AUC_ANALYZE_HD_CMP.GBL.PostBuild Statement:28
A PeopleCode program has called an object method with an invalid value for the row number parameter. The row number should be within the range of existing rows in the rowset.
Use the PeopleCode Debugger or a PeopleCode trace to determine the point of the error and correct the program."
There is a work-around to cancel collaboration and re-route it, so that the next collaborator will be able to proceed with analysis. However, the same error occurs for the 3rd evaluator as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document