ABMGT: When Manager Denied An Absence Request - No Email Notification Sent To Employee
(Doc ID 2598640.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When manager denies an Absence Request that was previously approved, no email notification is sent to the employee to notify them of the denial.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee Submits Absence Request through Employee Self Service
2. Manager Approves the absence through Manager Self Service
3. Admin reroutes the absence to Manager through Create and Maintain Absence
4. Manager Denies the Absence Request through Manager Self Service
5. Note Denial email is sent to Manager and Administrator but not to the Employee
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document