EAP: Entry Event Not Posting EE_EVENT_STEP = ACRUP Entries to PS_EE_VCH_ACCTG_LN
(Doc ID 2600245.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Entry Event process not posting the EE_EVENT_STEP = ACRUP value in the EE_VCH_ACCTG_LN Record when the Voucher is Closed. This started happening after upgrading to 9.2 Images 28-31.
1. Installation Options > Entry Event > Payables and Purchasing = Required > Box checked for Upward/Downward Adjustment
2. Installation Options Payables Posting Method = Detail Offset Method
3. FED01 Ledgers For A Unit Commitment Control Options > Enable Commitment Control
Ledger Group = EG_FED – Required and box checked for Commitment Detail Ledger
FD_CPRJ - Optional
FD_FPRJ - Optional
4. EEG_FED Budget Definition > Do not change any of the delivered setup ...issue reported will still occur
5. Entry Event APVOUCHER
6. Add PO for BU FED01 > PO Date = 10-15-2015
a. Fund is not Expired
b. Budget Ref = B2016
c. Budget Check and Dispatch
7. Add Voucher from PO in Year 2 > Accounting Date = 11-8-2016 > Fund is now Expired > Save
8. Voucher Post and Run Entry Event
9. Close Voucher in Year 2
10. Voucher Post and Run Entry Event
11. Query EE_VCH_ACCTG_LN Record > EE_EVENT_STEP = ACRUP missing
12. Add 2nd Voucher from same PO in Year 2 > Accounting Date = 11-8-2016 > Fund still Expired > Save
13. Voucher Post and Run Entry Event
14. Query EE_VCH_ACCTG_LN Record > EE_EVENT_STEP = ACRUP is there
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document