ETL 9.2: Enter Time Page Displays Incorrect Time Period On Microsoft SQL Server
(Doc ID 2600324.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Manager tries to report and approve time for Employee through Manager Self Service -> Team Time -> Enter Time, page shows incorrect display of the Time period.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
- Navigate Manager Self Service -> Team Time -> Enter Time
- Select Employee
- Enter Time on week 1
- Approve Time
- Click Week 2
- Submit Time choosing different TRC
- Notice Week 1 hours that have previously been approved goes back to Needs Approval
- Deny the hours from only week 2 and the whole fluid time sheet is messed up and says Week 5 of 2
- Clicking the previous week will refresh the screen, week 4 of 2
- Timesheet still displays incorrect, week 3 of 2
- Same, week 2 of 2 and week 1 of 2 goes back to normal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document