I-9 Form - List B Dropdown Does Not Have All The I-9 Form Titles Available For Selection
(Doc ID 2600340.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
I-9 Form - List B Drop down does not have all the I-9 Form titles available for selection.
When a minor has an I-9 form entered, not all the List B items are offered in the drop down list for selection. Particularly - the Driver's License and the state ID card are not given as options.
I-9 Administrators are requesting that all the List B items should be made available for minors.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Choose an Employee who is under 18 years of age.
2. Login as minor. Go to Self Service>Personal Details>Enter I-9 form and Submit.
3. Login as PS (HR administrator)
4. Go to Workforce Administration>Personal Information>Form I-9>Complete and Reverify I-9
5. Check for List B documents
6. Drivers license and State ID are missing in drop down options for selection.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document