EGM/ECA: Contracts "Hold Billing on Unpaid Cost" and "Hold Revenue on Unpaid Cost" Functionality Implemented and Yet Processes Are Billing the Bill Rows Associated with SFA Rows for Expense Reports When the Source Expense Reports Are Not Paid
(Doc ID 2600542.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contracts "Hold Billing on Unpaid Cost" and "Hold Revenue on Unpaid Cost" Functionality implemented and yet processes are billing the bill rows associated with SFA Rows for Expense Reports When the source expense reports are not paid.
1. Create a proposal, submit and generate an award
2. Make sure that “Hold Billing on Unpaid Cost” is turned on for the rate based contract line that is associated with the award
3. Create an expense report and populate the project/activity that is associated with the contract line in #2
4. Run PC_EX_TO_PC
5. ACT and associated BIL row gets created in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE
6. Run GM_GMFACS
7. Per set up SFA rows and associate BIL row gets created in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE
8. Run CA_BI_INTFC. The BIL row associated with SFA gets processed to billing. The expectation is that this should not happen. The BIL row associated with the ACT does not get process to billing. This behavior is as expected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document