ePerformance - Notification Triggered To Wrong Manager While Denying EPerformance Document.
(Doc ID 2600710.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a manager changed mid appraisal and the ePerformance document is sent for approval, in case the approval is denied, the approval is sent back to the previous manager.
1. The manager initiated the ePerformance document of his employee.
2. The employee fills the goal and submits the document for review.
3. The manager approves the goal and the employee fills the rating against each goal.
4. The employee submits the rating for review to the Manager.
5. The manager reviews the employee rating and provides his own rating against each employee's goal and the manager submit the document for approval.
6. Now for that employee, his manager got changed.
7. HR of the company transfers the performance document to the new manager.
8. But the new manager denies the document for a reason.
9. Notification is getting triggered to the old manager addressing the new manager inside the email as Dear New Manager.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document