ETL9.2: SetCursorPos: Row 2 Not Found In Scroll Level 1. TL_LINK_WRK.ADD_PB.RowInit
(Doc ID 2600778.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to navigate to the next employee in fluid enter time when moving from Elapsed Time Reporter to a Punch Time Reporter,
the following error occurs.
SetCursorPos: Row 2 not found in scroll level 1.
TL_LINK_WRK.ADD_PB.RowInit PCPC:1887 Statement:22
The specified row number is invalid for the indicated scroll level. This may occur with various PeopleCode built-in functions that specify a row within a scroll.
Review the PeopleCode that is generating the message and the page definition and correct as appropriate.
1. Login PS/PS
2. Choose Manager Self Service HomePage
3. Choose Team Time Tile
4. Press Filter Button
5. Enter Time Reporter Group
6. Press Done button
7. Choose Elapsed Time Reporter from the Employees list
8. Opened employee's Time Entry page
9. Press Next Employee which is Punch Time Reporter and it would trigger a series of PeopleCode errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document