ELA9.2: No Error Is Popping While Adding Multiple Attachments On Maintain Lease With Add Attachment Button and One of the Attachments Having File Name Length Greater Than 64 Characters
(Doc ID 2600997.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While adding more than one attachment & one of those attachments having file name length greater than 64, system doesn't import but it either doesn't show a message or shows an incorrect message.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Enter a new Lease & save it. Click on Notes and Attachments tab
2. Click on Add Attachment button & choose a file having file name length more than 64 characters.
3. Click on Upload button after selecting file. Getting a message : “AddAttachment failed: File name too long (137,55) “ . This is as expected.
4. Now fill quantity to Attach as 2 & pick the same file again.
5. Click on Upload button. No error message popped up and no file attached as well.
6. Now attach that file again with another file having file name length less than 64 characters:.
7. Click on Upload button. Getting an error message which is incorrect. None of the file names contain such invalid characters.
On step 5 and 7 , should have received similar error message as step 3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document