EAM9.2: After Reducing Lease Term and Estimated Life For Leased Asset, Useful Life Does Not Change For All Books Causing Incorrect Depreciation Calculation
(Doc ID 2601019.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Depreciation is not calculated correctly after reducing lease term and estimated life for a leased asset as useful life for leased asset is not showing as the reduced leased term for all books.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a capital leased asset with 100 lease term, payment type advance
2. Calculate depreciation, close depreciation for few periods & create accounting entries
3. Reduce lease term & useful life. Save leased asset.
4. Check useful life for leased asset in each book
5. Recalculate depreciation.
6. Check Useful life for leased asset to see if it shows same as reduced lease term for all books or not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document