On Position Data Information Page, Standard Hours Field Is Not Aligned If User Has View Only Access
(Doc ID 2601277.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee has 'view only access' the standard hours under the days on position data shift days of the week
this seems dependent on view only versus edit access from security.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: PeopleTools > Security > Permission Lists > Permission List
2. Create a permission list that has Display Only access to Position Data – create a role that contains this permission list and assign it to a user profile (HCRUSA_KUXXXX)
3. Create a permission list that has Update access to Position Data – create a role that contains this permission list and assign it to a user profile (HCRUSA_KUYYYY)
4. Navigation: Organizational Development > Position Management > Maintain Positions / Budgets > Add / Update Position Info
5. Sign in as HCRUSA_KUXXXX, who has view only access and pull up position A information. The first day that shows 8.00 hours is Tue.
6. Sign in as HCRUSA_KUYYYY, who has update access and pull up position A information. The first day that shows 8.00 hours is Mon.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document