EBI9.2:CA_BI_INTFC is not Sending Proper Entries To Billing- BIIF0001 And Marks Row Error-510
(Doc ID 2601467.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CA_BI_INTFC is not sending the transactions correctly when the revenue accounting distributions are split with 2 lines with percentages 98.015% and 1.985%. Because of this the BIIF0001 process is putting the rows in error status - (ERR 510 No Accounting Entries for Line )
CA_BI_INTFC should correctly sent the accounting information to billing so that the billing interface can process the transactions without any errors.
Steps To Replicate:-
1. Create a Contract with an amount based contract line.
2. Do amount allocation, Billing Plan - Percent Complete, Revenue Plan - Billing Manages Revenue.
3. Do Accounting Distribution. For Revenue section. Split the percentages using the percent values - 98.015% and 1.985%. You will have 2 sequence numbers
4. Activate the Contract.
5. For Bill Plan - Add an event for 20% and put the event and bill plan in ready status.
6. Run the CA_BI_INTFC process.
7. INTFC ID will get created.
8. Open the INTFC ID using Review Pending Transactions in Billing. Only 1 tab exist. No accounting information exists. No data in INTFC_BI_AEDS <<< This is incorrect.
9. Run the BIIF0001 process. The process puts the transaction in error status - (ERR 510 No Accounting Entries for Line ).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document