GPAUS: STP, Payee Is Missing From The XML Following A Retrospective Pay Group Transfer Into NOT Active
(Doc ID 2601534.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Australia - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Legislative
STP, Payee is missing from the XML following a retrospective Pay Group transfer into NOT Active status
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Process payee under bikweekly calendar for B01, B02, B03 calendars
2. Run STP Prep process for all the calendars
3. Retrospectively terminate payee effective 01/15/2019, effective seq 0
4. Retrospectively Rehired into fortnightly Paygroup effective 01/15/2019, effective seq 1
5. Retrospectively Place Payee on LOA effective 01/15/2019, effective seq 2
6. Run Prep Process for KA 2019B03 calendar, row pertaining to this calendar doesn't appear in the STP results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document