E-PHC: Health Center : Set Up Metric Alerts - Pop Up Window Not Working
(Doc ID 2601677.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 to 8.57 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue has been observed for Peopletools 8.57.04 and 05 versions, Interaction Hub 9.1.009 Application.
According to the Peoplebooks one is supposed to be able to change the metric alerts for a given system information section.
However, in this case, for the webserver, "System Information" section, after clicking on the yellow triangle (set up metric alerts), a window was appearing for one millisecond and was immediately closed.
Same issue has been observed for "Thread Pool".
The steps to replicate the issue were:
1. Navigate to PeopleTools > Health Center > Health Center.
2. Click on Web servers Dashboard.
3. On the respective dashboard you will see a few graphs for System Utilization and also for Memory utilization.
4. In the header of a section associated with a graph, click on Alert Setup Icon.
Access the Alert Setup page (On a dashboard, click the Alert Setup Icon).
The Server Information and Status
6. Click on the set up metric alerts (yellow triangle) for each of the above sections.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document