Manager Self Service Fluid Banner Title Does Not Change When Not Pointing To A Navigation Collection
(Doc ID 2601711.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The page label for Team Talent Profile is not updating when altering the label in the structure and content. The label of the page should be populated with the label from the content reference.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Manager Self Service Homepage
2. Select Team Talent Profile and see the label of the page (Team Talent Profile)
3. Navigate to PeopleTools-> Portal-> Structure and Content
4. Select Fluid Structure Content-> Fluid Pages-> Manager Self Service
5. Edit Team Talent Profile
6. Change label from 'Team Talent Profiles' to 'Current Team Profiles'
8. Select Home Button
9. Select Current Team Profiles
10. Notice the tile label changed but the page label did not.
11. Navigate to PeopleTools-> Portal-> Structure and Content
12. Select Manager Self Service-> Learning and Development
13. Edit Current Team Profiles
14. Update the label.
15. Test Content Reference
16. Page label still shows the original label (Team Talent Profile)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document