Sourcing Bidder Group Not Storing Contact_Seq_Num When Creating a New Bidder and Changing the Contact Sequence Number
(Doc ID 2602211.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new Bidder group and changing the contact sequence number, system will not save the changes and when using the bidder group again the contact Sequence number will be defaulted back again to the old value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new event.
- Invite bidders and create a bidder group.
- Change cntct_seq_num (supplier contact) from default to another value
- That value cntct_seq_num not stored in BIDDER_GRP_LIST record
- Create a new event and try to use that bidder group.
- Notice that the supplier Sequance Number returned back to the default value and doesn't retain the changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document