Adding Multiple Punchout lines on eProcurement Fluid Requisition Page Shows Same Item Price,Quantity and Unit of Measure (UOM) for Both Lines When One of the Line has Price Less Than 1 Dollar
(Doc ID 2602307.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adding multiple punchout lines on eProcurement fluid Requisition page shows same Item Price,Quantity and Unit of Measure (UOM) for both lines when one of the line has price less than 1 dollar.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Click on fluid requisition tile
2) Select any web supplier for punchout
3) Add one item to your cart that has a price less than $1.00, and one item with a price greater than $1.00. Then click the cart icon at the top right and click Checkout on the punchout supplier site.
3) Click return to peoplesoft
4) Click on the Requisition shopping cart cart icon at the top right, and then click Checkout at the next screen.
5) Both lines will display the price and quantity details of the item that had a price greater than $1.00.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document