Cannot Create Requisition With Price Having 5 decimal Points if there is a Contract Associated to the Requisition
(Doc ID 2602411.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In ePro Requisition, Price is changed if there is a Contract associated to the Special Request Requisition, and the entered Price has 5 decimal points.
The Price is rounded to 3 decimal points on the Checkout page.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1) Enter a Special Request on the ePro requisition page.
2) Enter a Price with 5 decimal points, (example:. 2.12345)
3) Enter a 1 in Qty, and GAL in Unit of measure.
4) Enter a Supplier ID that has a Contract – any contract will do.
5) Click Add to Cart.
6) Click Checkout.
7) Click Line Details and search for the Supplier’s contract. Select a contract id.
8) Click OK, and it returns to the Checkout page.In the Checkout page, the Line will have a Price that is rounded up. it will show 2.124 when it should show 2.12345
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document