Request Menu Shown on Iphone and Android Even When Disabled via Fluid Applicant SS Setup
(Doc ID 2602756.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Constituent Data
When Display Request Item Menu checkbox is unchecked on Fluid Applicant SS Setup page, Requests menu on Admissions tile should not be displayed. This works for Desktop and Ipad but not for iPhone and Android.
For iPhone and Android, the Requests menu is still visible.
1. Login as student
2. Click on Admissions Tile - Requests menu is shown.
3. Logout and login as superuser e.g. PS
4. Go to Fluid Applicant SS Setup page
5. Go to Self Service Requests tab (4th tab)
6. Uncheck Display Request Item Menu and save.
7. Logout and log back in as student and retest
8. Click on Admissions tile
NOTICE: Requests menu is now gone. This is working ok on Desktop and Ipad.
9. Retest on iPhone/Android or using Chrome Emulator
10. Requests menu is still visible
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document