Mass Change Functionality does not Update the Category & Account when the Category is Changed.
(Doc ID 2602866.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Requisition, Mass Change functionality does not update the Item category & the corresponding Account at the distribution when the category is changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate : Items > Define Items and Controls > Define Category
2. Note down account 177498 for Category 30121800
3. Note down account 537900 for Category 530000000
4. Click Requisition Tile on Home page
5. Add an item with category 30121800
6. Click distribution
7. 177498 account populated correctly
8. Select the item and click mass change
9. Select the category 530000000
10. Click Done
Issue : Item Category does not update at Schedule page and Account does not update at distribution page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document