Eprocurement Requisition Page Gets Timed Out After Clicking 'Return' on Preview Approvals Page
(Doc ID 2602926.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
eProcurement Requisition page gets time out when clicking 'Return on Preview Approvals page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Copy an existing ePro requisition with 201 lines into a new requisition.
a. Navigation: ePro > Manage Requisition
b. Click on Select Action drop down > Copy > Go
2) Get below message, click 'Yes' on below message:
" The Source requester (YY) is different from the target requester (X), copy?(10150,186)
All copied defaults will remain unchanged. Do you want to copy? "
3) Click on Save and Preview
4) Preview Approvals page opens, click 'Return' on this page
5) It spins and gets timed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document